Thursday, May 6, 2010

New album release scheduled for June 2010/National tour starts

National Tour/Album release scheduled for June 2010!

The new CD is finished and scheduled for release June 2010. Orders for the album can be made at inkyjuice@yahoo.com

The first month of the tour has been a great success with some awesome shows in NSW. I spent the ANZAC weekend out at Hill End and won $70 bucks for the Orphans in the Two Up!!! Met some fabulous artists out there too which was the best ever. (Made me realise that I haven't picked up a paint brush since I left art school!!!)

A couple of great gigs this week are Grafton Hotel Friday night and Lennox Hotel on Mother's Day. It will be my first Mother's Day away from my son which is gonna feel strange I'm sure!

After these two shows, the tour will head North to Townsville, then Darwin, Adelaide, Melbourne and back to Sydney.

We will be putting on Burmese Orphans Concerts in Darwin and Adelaide over the coming months. Keep your eyes on the news page and we will let you know how you can help us with these shows. We be also be throwing album launch parties in Melbourne and Sydney towards the end of the year which I am really looking forward to.
xo Rebecca

PS Thankfully no car trouble to report this month!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home