Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Living in a Gypsy Caravan

Hey folks!

Hope you are all well! Happy New Year! Thought I would update on the journey so far. Im feeling so inspired by the start of this bright new year! For those of you who havent heard yet, I am living in a caravan, touring around Australia to support the release of my new album. It is such a beautiful way of life and it suits me perfectly to be on the road playing music full time! It really is all I have ever wanted to do! The tour will take in all of mainland Australia in 2010.

This morning I woke up at my mum's farm on the South coast of NSW with a misty mountain at my doorstep. I am recording the new album just down the road at Pirate Studios. I feel so blessed! This record has been shaping up for a couple of years now and I am so excited to release this group of songs to the world!!

2010 is becoming a huge year with the new record release, the national tour and fund raising concerts for the Burmese Orphans at Phaung Daw Oo. I have also been announced as a Finalist in the 2010 Toyota Starmaker competition which is very exciting!!

Baiba James of BJ Planet Star entertainment is my new manager and she is a wonderful woman! We are booking gig dates for the tour right now!

Please check out the new live recording of the first single from the album called "Pretty Big Mess" on myspace at www.myspace.com/rebeccamoore.music
This recording features Damien Neil on the banjo and was part of a live ABC interview at ABC Illawarra, NSW.

xo Rebecca

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home