Thursday, November 19, 2009

October 21, 2009 - Wednesday

Music at the Creek with Damien Neil

Hey Everyone!


I am looking forward to playing at the upcoming Music at the Creek Festival in November. The extraordinarily talented Damien Neil will be performing with me on banjo, mandolin, guitar and fiddle. We just got back from the Foodbowl Music Festival in Victoria and the music is really shaping up to the vision that I have for it which is exciting. Damien has an awesome ability to add amazing dimensions to my songs which is totally inspiring.


I am really looking forward to sharing the new material and sounds with you all.


Let us know if you are going to be at the festival and make sure you come and say hi if you are there!!


Cheers Rebecca

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home