Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Joy in the West

Hey Folks,

Hope you are all well! I just got back from an awesome week in WA.

We recorded the new single from the album "Pretty Big Mess" at Studio Couch in Fremantle. It was great to see three of my friends over there Dani, Shaun and Gav that I havent seen for way too many years!

I spent a week at Pirate Studios in NSW before I headed to the West, and the songs for the new record are shaping up really well. Damien Neil came into the studio and laid down an awesome bluesy violin solo in Deep Down, and Mandolin on Behind the Stone.

I played on the biggest stage that I have ever played on at the Toodyay Bushfire Benefit Concert last Sunday! It was so much FUN!!

Next big gig is Ruby's in Belgrave 19th February with Pugsley Buzzard. If you want to buy tix, go to www.moshtix.com.au/Event.aspx?id=33341&pLock=&vip=&skin=&ref=

Hope to see you guys soon.

xo Bec

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home