Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Newsletter: Winter news and album preparation.

Winter newsletter:

I missed writing my June and July newsletters as I have been unwell and have needed to take time to recover. More tests soon to determine the course of action. In the meantime, I'm trying to get as much rest as possible. Resting is not my natural habitat, but I am realising how important it is! Due to taking some time out I have been able to spend some beautiful moments in nature including a gorgoeus afternoon here:

In album news...we are putting the final touches on the album cover which is around 99% finished. Amazing to be this close to the end. So looking forward to sharing it with you. Currently booking the launch show venues which makes it all feel very real!

In the meantime I am playing as many shows as my health will allow with my brother Anthony in Canberra and in a duo with guitarist Mike Caen in Sydney and the Illawarra. You can check out some of what Mike and I have been up to here: www.rebeccamooremikecaen.bandcamp.com

I have also just added a guitarist to the line up of my new Canberra band which is exciting. Rehearsing this Friday night down in Canberra with shows to be announced soon. Heading back down to Thredbo for four shows from the 19th-22nd August which will be good.

To stay in touch with all my news and updates, you can like my Facebook page @: www.facebook.com/RebeccaMooreMusic

More news soon!

Take care, Rebecca

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home